Friday, August 10, 2012

Melbourne

Hello All!

I am in Melbourne now which I like.  It's a bit easier to navigate than Sydney but has better public transit than Canberra.  I have the rest of tonight free and then I will go on a fun tour tomorrow.  Monday morning I will meet my new CVA team of Volunteers and we will get to work on whatever project CVA Melbourne decides we need to do.  (Secretly, I am tired of planting trees so I am hoping for a change.)

Melbourne is lovely.  It has a very European feel to it.  I just finished up the chocolate tour before checking into my hostel....WOW!  Chocolate is so good!  I am afraid though, that my body will take a while to get used to all this rich western food.  :-(


On a sad note, I have been blocked out from my email account.  Apparently someone was trying to use it the same time as I was.  I tried to unblock it but they won't allow me too.  I don't know if this is something I can do while traveling.  I just hate thinking about it.

If anyone is familiar with the film, "Breakfast at Tiffany's", they will understand my next reference.  I am having bouts of feeling "the mean reds"...I have no reason to be anxious because God is so good to me...but sometimes I can't help how I feel.  I am just trying to stay busy.  Thank you guys for being patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment