Friday, July 20, 2012

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...
I have just one more week before vacation.  I CAN DO IT!!!!

It's so hot and humid that it's miserable though.  I have moved my sheets, pillow, and stuffed monkey down to the couch and have been sleeping there for the past few nights.  My A/C won't go below 27 degrees Celsius with is about 81 degrees Fahrenheit (building policy).    (And I will probably cry when I get the energy bill this month because they add up everyone on the floor's bill and divide them equally among the tenants.  This sucks...because my neighbors are not as conservative as I am.)

Just one more week of summer classes...then after a few more days I can run off to the land Down Under (where it is a pleasant 55 degrees F.  So happy it's winter there because they are south of the Equator.)

If I can't start sleeping better at night...this is going to be one tough summer.

I do get a small reprieve though because I will stay tomorrow night at a friend's apt in our neighboring city, Ulsan.  She has her birthday shindig this weekend and I am going to join her over there for Italian food, Batman in the cinema, and to visit her church on Sunday.  It should be quite pleasant.

2 comments:

  1. I see why you have titled it "AHHHHHHHHHH". Have you considered and is it possible to get a fan that works in your crazy rated outlets? If I was there, I would bring a giant palm leaf with me and fan you every night so you could get a good nights rest. Then I could sleep during the day :P
    That really stinks about the bill. I really hate places that do that, but like all mommas have always said....."at least you have a roof over your head" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a fan. :-) But Floppy and I are on the couch for now. As for you being here...you should come. And you don't even have to fan me. :-P

      Delete