Friday, February 24, 2012

LIFE

The statement I make most often these days is, "LIFE!" followed by a  short sigh.  This can mean anything from I am tired, to I don't get Korea, to Yay!

So...here is life.

I am saying goodbye to some really awesome people really soon...which is hard.  I have quite a few friends who's contracts are up and they are going home or wherever life takes them.

Also, I am considering joining a gym.  Everyone tells me that it will help with more than just my anxiety.  Well, I found the perfect gym but it is pricey.  I mean...it's the perfect gym so it might be worth it.  Happy early birthday to me. They have classes like Core Building, Aerobics, Yoga, ect.  And real showers (unlike the hand held one in my apt. that I hate...only once did I like it and it was after the bucket showers in Thailand.)  They have stationary bikes in front of a cool window that overlooks the city.  They also have individual tv's in front of the treadmills.  I like the woman who showed me around too!  She was really nice!

I will probably join after my trip to Seoul next week.  Yes, I am going to the Capital...I just wanted to get out a bit during break.  I start teaching again next Friday and will be chained to the desk indefinitely after that.

The last thing that makes me sigh, "LIFE!" is that I may have picked up a few skin infections from the public bath house.  I am not sure but I will probably head to the doctor one of these days coming up.  I have itchy read bumps down my back and I might have ring-worm on my front.  OH MY!  LIFE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited about your traveling!! I hope you enjoy your time in Seoul!!! I can't wait to hear all your stories!

    Sending your birthday package soon hopefully!!! Maybe you will actually get it this time :P

    I love the idea of getting a gym membership because I really think it will help you!! I am happy somebody thought of that option!

    One step at a time. Moment by moment. God loves you so much!!!!!! "He is jealous for me. Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree. Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy..."

    ReplyDelete