Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hard

So...even if I wrote million word essay, I still probably couldn't explain what is happening right now.  All I know is that I am blessed so much to have such great people in my life.  They are truly amazing.
And life has been so hard lately.  A minutely struggle at times, for Joy and Peace.  I have been hurt so deep that I thought I would never make it back out.  I had to admit some pretty shameful thoughts today...and realize that I give satan more power than he really has.

Though it's only been 2.5 weeks-ish...I can't imagine life without my saddness and fear.  But even so, I am so ready to be liberated.  And it is coming...I feel it.  God is so good!  I don't know how much longer I will live in fear and pain...but I trust my God.

I am probably making no sense at all to most people...and I guess it really doesn't matter.

Blessings to all,
Caroline R.

P.S.
I really hope you guys are well.  To quote Jacob Marley, "Mankind should have been my buisness!"  I don't want to be a Marley....(i.e. Let me know your struggles so I can pray for you too!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh dearest Caro. I love and miss you so much. I love that even in your toughest struggles you find things to praise God for. You are truly a tremendous person and I am so glad for God's work in your life. I am blessed beyond belief to be your friend.

    Please know that there are so many people here that pray for you daily!! We know God will pull you out soon, in His time. Stay strong in the Lord. I know you can do it!!!!

    *My biggest struggle right now is my thesis. It is back on, however I am now writing it on my research project. It is going to consume a lot of time and energy, but I pray that God gives me the strength to push through till graduation (2.5 months to go!!).

    God Bless!!!!!
    Love you tons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you are doing your thesis on your project! I mean...who knows more about that than you!

      I just want you to know that you make me so so proud! I love you!

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear. :) That means a lot to me. And I am really excited that I get to do my thesis on my project now!! But it is going to be tough.

      You make my heart smile and you make ME super proud to be YOUR FRIEND!!!!

      I love you!!! =)
      Thinking about you.

      Delete