Saturday, January 14, 2012

OK!  So the Photos are in Honor of Alesha...who loves photos and who also keeps me in contact with Mom.  She is awesome!


These are some Monks I saw at the river as I was doing my quite time one morning.  Looks like they had the same idea.



Lao Cooking Class.   A full day of cooking and eating..yum!




The Waterfall.  We took a tuk-tuk to the falls and hiked around a bit.


There was also a cave that we could hike in.  Only fifteen mins to the far side of the cave...but there were Buddhas scattered throughout.

2 comments:

  1. The monk thing, that is totally COOl!!!!! How neat to see monks studying at the river near you!!!!!

    What did you learn how to cook in your cooking/eating class?

    UGH!!!! The waterfall!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!! It made my heart beat faster!!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing pictures with me! (and everyone else)

    I love and miss you so so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry haven't been replying much. But, I'm lovin' the monks and the photo of the Buddha statue. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete