Friday, January 20, 2012

The Bridge

So...tomorrow I will head to the bus depot near the morning market.  I will catch a bus...#14 I think.  I will go to the Friendship bridge and be dropped off.  Then I will make my way to Thailand.  Once in Thailand...I will have to get to the train station (hopefully there is a tuk-tuk heading that way) and then I will be on the night train to Bangkok.

I am not sure how I feel about all this. I know that I am excited but also I am concerned.  I have never crossed a border by land before and I am not sure how hard it is.  I am going to convert the remaining Kip (except bus fare) into Thai Baht so that I can get to the station.  Then once in Bangkok I can get the rest of the Korean Won exchanged.

Much to think about.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your safe travels!!!!!! Hope to hear you made it safe soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I really needed it this morning. Sometimes I forget to trust God...which is quite silly since He has never let me down yet. I love you so much dear!

      Delete