Sunday, January 8, 2012

Airport

Ok...my plane boards in about 30 mins.  I have a 5 hour layover in Beijing, then on to Bangkok.  Yes I am excited! I will try to keep up with you guys too!

Though there is still a lot to think about, I am praying, going with the flow, and trusting God to take care of me.  :-) I was skyping Dad this morning and told him that I messed up balancing my American check book, and after student loans, I didn't have the money I thought I had.  I was going to be pushing it financially this next month.  AND GUESS WHAT!!!!  Daddy gave me $50 in my bank account!  I am so happy!  That will pay for my train both ways to the girls home in Northern Thailand!....I have the best family ever!   It's not just the money, but it's this re-assurence that no matter how far away he is...he is always there for me.

Anyway...I guess I better go sit at my gate now.

My toe hurts a bit though...I broke it a couple days ago when I tumbled down my steps to get my ringing phone.  Lesson learned....never own stairs.  ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment