Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good Times

First of all Nana is awake, she knows her family, she moves her limbs, and her speech is not slurred.  PRAISE GOD!  Thanks for all the prayers.  Please keep the family in your prayers.  My hope is that she will be home for Christmas.  The doctor says no...but he has been proven wrong before.  Let's see God get her home for the Holidays.

This was my first weekend at the orphanage.  We just got to love on the kids...they all needed attention...hugs..and play time.  I will be going back in a few weeks.  We are having a HUGE Christmas party for them.  Anyway, the kids were precious!  Here are some photos to prove it.


Also, I went to Swing Dancing.  BEST IDEA EVER.  I wasn't very good becaus it was my fist time swing dancing...but people were helpful..and I think I may get good at it with practice.  I hope to go back in a few saturdays.  They will even have lessons in December.

Sunday I went to chuch, then we all went out to lunch.  I had Indian food which really made me miss India.  It was sooo good.  This was probably the happiest my stomach has been in Korea.  :-)



2 comments:

  1. Even after the pho?!?! Your belly was even happier with the Indian? :) I am glad you are finding good food haha. Anyway. I am so super excited about all of the new experiences you are able to try!! I love hearing about them...it's like I can live vicariously through you by listening to you talk about them all!! Even getting lost on a mountain and winding up in a land mine field!!! hahahaha. So what is the deal with the orphanage? Why did you guys go there? What was that for? Why are you throwing them a HUGE Christmas party? Oh...do they do Christmas there? OR is it something else? And do they have the same kind of customs for celebrating Christmas or is it different? I need to know these things!!! :D
    Anyway,
    I love you Caro!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Question much crazy lady? Ha ha.

    Ok...
    1) Why did we go to the Orphanage: Because we wanted to play with little kids who needed love.
    2)What was it for?: I don't understand that question. It was myself and 2 other church memebers if that helps answer anyting.
    3). Why are we throwing them a HUGE Christmas party: To make them happy. To share with them the holiday...because we want to.
    4). Do they have Christmas: yes..but it is a minor holiday. One day off school on the day. Many don't celebrate. It is just a winter holiday and you spend the day with family. Not a big thing like ours.

    ReplyDelete