Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Attitude

I had a moment yesterday when I freaked out a little.  I huffed and puffed when the internet kept freezing on my school computer.  Then I had to stop and write down a little note to God.

"Father God,
      My Patience is being tested.  But is comes from an improper attitude...as if I deserve something...  I think that I need fast internet.  When having the thing at all is a blessing in itself.  Sorry for my attitude!!!  Please help me change it.
     ~CR."

I wish I could say that made me feel better about the slow internet...but it didn't.  Ha ha.  It did however give me something to think about.

And today, I spent 2.5 hours in a cell phone store with my co-teacher...and left without a cell phone.  I guess it is my prayer or something...but I don't mind not having the phone so much.  I know that when I need one, God will provide it.  And until then...oh well.

Also, He has provided once again.  Just as money was running into the double digits and I wondered how I would make it till payday...My settlement fee just went through in the bank.  I now have not only enough for food..but some spending cash for thoses "necessities" like a Korean Dictionary or Workbook, and a new pair of leggings to save me from this cold winter.

As for my Grandmother,  she had been in surgery for 14 hours and had a mini-stroke on the table.  The doctor said that she shouldn't have lived and really couldn't figure out how she did. Which makes me even more thankful for your prayers.  She is in an induced coma now and will be slowly brought out of it to assess the damage to her brain.  Please pray that by some miracle that she has little to no permanent damage.  I would love for her to be able to recgonize the family and chat with them for Thanksgiving.  The doctor says no...but he has already been suprised once...THANK GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment