Sunday, November 13, 2011

Update

Soooo...just an update. I haven't said anything for a while so I will just kinda throw it all out there.

1). I got an email from my mom this morning saying that my grandmother suddenly had a stroke and was in surgery.  So prayers are welcomed.

2).  I am excited to start working more with my church.  I just signed up for the childrens ministries and will be going to work at an orphanage twice a month.  They say that the kids just don't get enough one on one time with people and they all really need love.  I was told to be ready for lots of Hugs.....OH I AM SO READY!

3). I am reminded how blessed I am.  My main co-teacher today told me, "You are lucky to be here."  I said...yes I am! I love it here!  She said, "You were not teacher chosen for this school.  Actually is was a boy named Jack.  But the Vice Priciple asked that we switch it with a girl since this is an all girl's school.  Your name was picked randomly off the list because you are a girl."  WOW!   I am blessed not only to be in Busan, but to be at my school.  Which is a walk in the park compared to the school she said I was originally placed in. (An all boys middle school).  THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

My co-teacher is an athiest...but she said to me..."God took care of you."

4).  Afterschool class has been cancelled for the next 2 weeks.  Which is good, because it gives me time to catch up with lesson planning and to get home at a decent time.  :-)  I only work 8:00am to 4:40pm now.  :-)

Thank you all or your prayers.  I will let you know how things go.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandmother is in my prayers and thoughts.

    So exciting to learn exactly how God moved in your life without you even being there. To learn how it came about that you are where you are only confirms you are working in His plan. People look for those kind of signs all the time.

    Please keep us posted about your life in Busan as well as here with your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete