Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fighting

When you are "making it", "hanging in there", "rolling with the punches", or just plain "moving forward"...the Koreans simply say, "FIGHTING!!!"

So, right now I am fighting.  Trying to re-group after a busy weekend hosting folks from Incheon.  The one who was staying with me came in on Friday, so I had to rush back after making sweet potatoes for the Thanksgiving dinner and meet her.  Then, we hit the sack.  Saturday consisted of coffee and pasteries, stationary shopping, hiking, the spa, sushi, icecream then sleep.  Sunday was more coffee, church, Thanksgiving dinner, bookstore, drop her off at the station, and sleep for me.  I even slept through dinner.  My body said, "NO MORE"

It was to my suprise when I woke up this morning and still wanted sleep.  My head is in a kinda fog and I probably won't get the dishes done or the floor swept tonight.  I am just Fighting through this monday with the hopes that I soon have internet in my apt.

On a less crazy note.  I just finished the book "The Hunger Games"  SOOOO GOOD!!!!  May end up buying the second book online because I don't think the bookstore here has it in English.

Still trying to make Winter Break plans.  I would like to know what I am doing before break begins.  :-P

Hope Everyone is Well.
~Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Whoa what a busy weekend! I like that it's called "fighting", like you're a warrior in everyday life! As Bob Dylan sings..."Keep on keepin' on" Caroline!

    ReplyDelete