Sunday, October 23, 2011

Provision

Luke 12:28
"If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you—you of little faith!"

God has provided soooo much!  After my issues with not finding the right crowd at first, I prayed this morning. Coming to God should have been my first response but sometimes I forget.  ANYWAY, I prayed for guidance. And I prayed that God send me a single christian...more if necessary, to strengthen me.
Since then, I have been contacted by three people...all christians.

Anyway, I loved it.  The one girl and I headed out this evening after our nightly Korean Language class.  We went down to a market.  Saw stuff...played on the subway, bought icecream, and came back.  I loved that I found someone to go out with who didn't only have beer on the mind.  Drinking is a big part of the culture here and I am glad that I don't need to be caught up in it when God provides me with good people.

And now...by popular demand....PHOTOS!!!!


 The Institute is picture above and then some of the delicious food that we get to eat!  YUM YUM YUM!  I am addicted to rice now guys.  :-)




 

Now here is the subway.  A photo of the
train that I took from my hip.


Lastly...Floppy and I having green tea icecream.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. OK. So I am super excited about the fact that you have pictures on here!!!! :) It makes me so happy. More importantly, it makes me SUPER happy and joyful that you have found somebody that you can have fun with and relate to a little more easily and that you can be yourself around and not expected to do anything else. I love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! Alesha. You were my motivation to put up photos! :-P

    ReplyDelete