Friday, October 28, 2011

PHOTOS!!!!!

 My apartment from the front door.  It is cozy but clean.  There is a lage hole in the wall where the register for the AC is in the cabnets.  I got 3 mosquito bites yesterday and desided to stuff the hole with Repel Wipes.  That ought to take care of that!

 My Kitchen.  The fridge is the tall white cabnet on the left beside the closet.  It smells like Kimchi and now my water tastes funny.  I think I will invest in a box of Baking Soda to handle that nonsence.  :-P
 The view from my window!  Amazing!  I love looking outside and the whole wall is like a window.  HAPPY DAY!
The dreaded space washer.  YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing the photos! They are so nice to see! I commented on a lot of them on your facebook cause I had lots of questions :P

    ReplyDelete