Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hanguel

OK!!!  I clicked enough buttons that I finally hit the right one.  All the websites are in Hanguel...that is written Korean.

So I am in the Incheon Airport.  I found a machine that allows you to put money in it and then connects you the the internet.  NEAT!  It is incredibly hard to type on so I appologize for any errors.   At least it is not coming out like this anymore. ㅊ걋초됴.  Ha ha!  I had to ask a stranger how to make the keys english.  Wasted my first 50 cents on that one.  It is 6:30 am here and I don't meet my contact until 2:00pm.  SOOOO.....

My plane leaving NC was late so I had to run to my connection in LAX.  OMG!  I was so sweaty and winded but I made it.  My checked bags however did not. They claim to have it all sorted out tonight...but I had no address or phone number to give them. I have them my the EPIK coordinators number and hope that she will sort it al out...haha.

Other then constantly feeling lost with a dumb look on my face...I am good.  :-)  Didn't sleep much but I am good for now.  Thanks guys for reading.

I will head to orientation and get back on the net as soon as I can.
Blessings,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment