Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chocolate, Bees, Lessons, and Life

I got a chocolate bar from my friend Laura in the mail.  IT WAS FROM TRADER JOE'S! (Fair trade and organic...yummo!)

So, I snacked a little on it before lunch.
Then I was lesson planning...which is only bearable if there is chocolate...
Then, a bee flew at me (A BIG ONE TOO!) and tried to steal my chocolate (or my face...not sure which)...My co-teacher said that it was attracted to my chocolate...to which I responded that I was also attracted to my chocolate.  I ended up putting it in my desk drawer until the bee was long gone.
Then I broke into it again...and next thing I know...it's gone. (I didn't even share this time.)  And do I have any regrets....NOPE!  Thank you Laura my wonderful sister for sending me my yummy treat.  It almost got me through an entire lesson plan.

The first sprouts of my window garden.  You should see it now.  :-)
So in addition to my window garden and my morning devotions...what makes me happy?  Travel of course!  And I got to travel yesterday to the town of Jinhae for the famous Cherry Blossom Festival.  We got to eat fair food...listen to the military band play anything from ABBA to John Williams...climb cherry trees, and take a ton of photos.  I loved it.  Not a bad Easter if I do say so my self.  :-) (Photos to come...hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment