Monday, April 9, 2012

Cherry Blossom Festival Photos

 Here they are...as I promised.  :-)



Easter Sunrise in Gwangali


The line for the bus took an hour and fifteen minutes.  The bus ride took an hour.


Seeing Nature was totally worth it.  It felt good to be in a town for a little while...verses the big city.








The group I went with.  My Epik Friends.  They are Epic.  :-P

 Just some examples of the weird "festival food" you can get.  Dried squid and fried birds.
(The squids is actually not bad...kinda like Jerky)


 I opted for the American Style food though.  What is more American than a Corn Dog covered in Fries. :-)  I was soooo happy about that one!
Climbing Cherry Trees!

Thank you God for this Beauty!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Oh, did I mention that I love this??!? Well...I do :) hehehe BUT I love you more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I love you sooo soo much! I hope to chat with you sometime soon. :-)

      Delete