Monday, October 15, 2012

Stuffing it all in...

I have exactly two weeks until I leave Korea.  And I am exhausting myself trying to stuff it all in: Dinners with friends, adventures, classes and lesson planning (I don't want that one...but it comes with the territory of being a teacher), packing, moving logistics (banking, gov't stuff, apt...), and church.  I am not checked out mentally yet....because there is still far too much to do here now.

Anyway...I thought I would give those of you back home (who aren't into Facebook) some photos.
I really like the two photos below.  One is of me and the Nursing teacher (Teacher Park).  She has got me through many an illness this year.  And I love her dearly.  Also, the epic 10k race shot.  Not too shabby.  :-)





Floral Bibimbap in Daegu (2hrs out of Busan)
Having a high ropes adventure!

Catching up with friends and eating at the cutest coffee shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment