Friday, October 26, 2012

Going Home

Packing is a Pain

It's hard.  I thought I wanted more than anything to leave.  And I still do.  But there is a part of me that hurts to say goodbye, pack, and head out.

No wonder women are so difficult to understand...it's not that we don't know what we want.  It's just that we want the best parts of everything.

Anyway, I have more teary eyed goodbye notes from my students than I know what to do with.  I had to say goodbye to a lot of people too.  Yep...I cried.

I think the hardest thing will be leaving my church.  I can not describe how much they have helped me and how changed I am from just knowing the people there.  This is going to be a teary weekend I know it!

My friend Mrs. Nancy will be driving me to the airport and I will head home.  I guess I will do one more post after this to let you know how things go.  And that will probably be the end of this blog.  The year in Korea will be over.  Hmmm.... thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment