Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just a Quick Update

Hello all!

I am sitting here in my apartment.  It's past my bed time but I feel the need to listen to music too loud and eat Mac and Cheese.  My students will see a sleepy teacher tomorrow.

My thoughts have been all over the place lately.  I got thinking first of all...that by the time I go home in five-ish months...it will have been over a full year since I have hugged my mom.  WOW!  I can't fathom that.  356+ days since I touched her.....

Other thought:  I stole this one from the internet, "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."  This is true in my life.  This is physically, mentally, and spiritually.  You see...I am growing so much.  It hurts.  I have had moments of weakness...and moments of victory.  And  God has been so good through it all...even when I have not.

Yet another thought:  I feel like I must be aging or something.  When I was younger...I don't recall being sore this often.  I swear though...lately...I am sore in places I didn't know would ever get sore.  I am sore where your thighs meet your bum, sore above the knee cap and below the knee cap, and sore in the upper arm.  Really?  I am not even working out that often anymore....

Ha ha...I told you that my thoughts are all over the place.  Ha ha ha.

*Continue to pray for my students who are applying to the internship.
*Pray for me...I don't want to be bitter or judgmental...and I catch myself doing both sometimes.
*And Pray for summer vacation.  I have done some praying and seeking...and found that I might go to Australia to volunteer in my field of Environmental Conservation.  It's costly though.  Pray that I listen to God and not my own desires..and pray for finances.

ANYWAY!  I went to visit a friend for the long weekend (Buddha's B-Day) and I rested a lot.  It was needed I think.  :-)  I might have another long weekend coming up because it seems like there might be a school field-trip this Friday. I will use this time to rest here in Busan.  Maybe get some cleaning and lesson planning done.

Photos to come!
AND Blessings to All!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You made me teary-eyed...garsh! :) I miss you dear! But I am soooo proud of you! More than I could ever tell you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way...I really like the new top of your pages... :) It makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks love...I thought it was time to put one of my own photos up top. And to add the description about Grace.

    ReplyDelete