Thursday, March 15, 2012



To start with...check out this video.  That face is what I get at least once a class and many many times in between classes when I ask my students, "How are you?".




So....Life.

I am still stuggling.  I don't have anxiety attacks anymore...YAY!  But I still am feeling really depressed most days.  I am able to function  though (wake up...go to school...mope at desk) and have been trying to keep busy.  Anytime I think too much is a bad time for me...so I am trying to keep my mind busy too with crossword puzzles and stuff like that.  I am ready for this phase to end.

On a happier note.  I am making serious plans to find the Costco here.  I want to get a block of cheese and some triscuts.  I AM GONNA DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to get well in the mind.

2 comments:

  1. THAT COMMERCIAL IS THE FUNNIEST, MOST APPROPRIATE THING ABOUT TEACHING IN KOREA EVER. The face is spot on. O_O Every day. "How are you?" O_O "Why were you late?" O_O Why isn't the toilet paper inside of the stall where we're going to use it?" (O_O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for no more anxiety attacks! Just try to keep your thoughts positive, and be like the super amazing and fantastic woman you are! (I know, easier said than done). If you have that fighter attitude, it'll come to you eventually. Just like...imagine you're a boxer and *POW!* you're gonna knock out the bad thoughts!

    ReplyDelete