Monday, March 19, 2012

The Photos I Promised


(Not all of these are mine...te he he...I am a photo thief!)


Above:  Me being Cutesy Korean with my cake.  As I said..the bus ride to Yeongdo was a little hard on it.  But it was sooo tasty none-the-less.  We almost ate the whole thing!





Hanging out with Abi at the Charlie Brown cafe.  Home of the most tasty sandwiches.  I really hope I can find this place again and try out thier breakfast one weekend.  I hear it is one of the best western style ones you can get here.
  




 Blowing out the Candles on my Icecream cake.  As I said before...the locals clapped for me.  It was a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I caught you!!! You photo thief!!!!

    Hehehehe!! JK! You can take lovely photos of us and you anytime my good friend!

    This was a great night...
    and seriously EVERYONE in BR clapped for YOU!!!

    LoVe YoU!

    ReplyDelete