Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Surviving Christmas!!!


I SURVIVED!!!!!!!!!


So here are some photos from the orphanage.  I was kinda dead the rest of the weekend...




 One of my little boys really loved his gift!  Who wouldn't? It has sirens and lights....oh yeah!

My other boy liked his Legos and tossed the school supplies aside.  Oh well...you can't win them all.
And above, my precious little girl remembered me.  That made my holiday.

To the right:  Many of the kids opening thier presents.  There were 69 in total.

And below: Floppy's debut as baby Jesus in the Christmas play.

Got News back from the girls home in Thailand.  I am all set to start volunteering there as soon as I arrive.  I just need to buy my airfare.  I will let you know how that goes...the prices are going up and I still haven't been able to make it to the bank.  They open after I get to school and they close before I leave.  So feel free to pray for my airline ticket aquisition.

No comments:

Post a Comment