Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just Another Update

I survived the weekend.  And I was even lucky enough to be told that I am getting off early today.  YAY! Not a bad Monday at all.  :-)

This was the weekend that I went with the co-teachers to Namhae..an island in the South Sea.  It was a nice little countryside experience where I got to harvest some veggies from thier garden and we cooked them to go with our Sashimi for dinner.  It was lovely.  Then I went hiking the next day.  Sunday was pretty busy too with all the things that were planned (Two Skype Dates, Church, Lunch, Bible Study, Cookie Baking...all before 5pm...and then I cancelled my last plan so that I could spend the evening with a friend watching Korean Drama and eating Quizzno's subs.  Yes...much more relaxing!)

Oh...and I got a hair cut.  It is really cute...but I am having issues accepting it.  I have not cut my hair for the past maybe 7 years without donating it somewhere.  And now that I got it cut here....I feel like I wasted it.  I will take a photo for you guys once I start to feel a little better about it...but I have some thinking to do first.

On another note: My to-do list has grown so much.  But it is ok because I hope to knock a few things off of it day.  And hopefully get to bed a a decent time since my evening has not been planned to pieces (yet..haha)

Oh...and My Nana is going to be going home soon!  She will be home for Christmas!!!!!!!  She will still be doing rehab but she is going to have my grandfather drive her back and forth.  She wants to be able to walk without help by the end of the week.  She is a strong one!  Thank you all for your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I am so super excited about your Nana!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayer is most def. the strongest medicine! I LOVE IT! :) I am so glad that she is so strong and that she will be home for Christmas! Take that silly doctors! :P haha. Ok.

    So....I hope you got some of your to-dos done like you were hoping and maybe that you were able to reward yourself with a lovely little bit of relaxation time!!

    I am still praying for you about your break!! I love and miss you so much!! I hope I get to talk to you soon!

    Oh!!!!! BY THE WAY!!...I know it has taken me forever, BUT...I FIANLLY got your Christmas present out. You have to promise that as soon as you get it you tuck it under your arm until you get to a place where you can open it and dump the contents without looking at that little green label!! lol. :) Don't ruin your Christmas present suprises!!!! I hope they come in enough time that you can stick them under your tree for at least a few days and open them on Christmas morning. (And just fyi...it is in a bubble mailer so you know what to look for).
    Oh. And sorry. It is NOT a hippo haha. I was just thinking of that song..."Oh I want a hippopotomus for Christmas..." lol!

    Also, just fyi...My mommy sent you something in the mail on Saturday. Don't know when that will get there either. It is just a gift for you :) You will def. love it!!! So excited!!!

    Ok. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
    God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete