Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Changes

So many changes are happening lately.

One of my best friends in Korea (Abi)  has just left to tour Thailand and Cambodia.  Then she is heading to the States for good.  I will miss having her here...but I am happy for her.

My sister Abi and I singing Karaoke for my birthday.
Also, I found a language club that helps me practice my Spanish.  There is a guy from Peru and a really sweet Korean girl who has been studying Spanish longer than me.  Her Spanish is better than her English...so it's the only common language between us. ANYWAY!  I love Spanish.  I am so glad that I get to practice it here.

Another change...I bought my airfare for my volunteer work in Australia.  I am praying that I made the right decision.  After all the craziness that happened with Laos and Thailand...I am a little cautious when it comes to planning travel.  Anyway.  I will be spending 16 days of my vacation in Australia working for National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries.

Oh...and this may be my last week of biology tutoring.  I am sad to finish but her finals are next week...and after that, I think I will no longer be needed. I love to teach Biology...which I would have never thought would happen.

And lastly...I will be going to the World's Fair this weekend.  What are the odds that the World's Fair would be in Korea this year...and that the theme would be Marine Science and Ocean Preservation?  I think this is God's way of saying "Go there!"  :-)

Anyway, my students passed the first stage of the internship application process.  They are taking the written test tomorrow.  Pray for them.  I want them to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment