Monday, April 16, 2012

Thank You!!!


The main purpose for this blog is to keep in touch with my church family and my friends from back home in the states.

I owe you one giant THANK YOU!  I really cannot express my gratitude.  I have received countless letters and even more promises of prayer in my time of need.

I am still struggling...but I am seeing the good too.  I have been fighting this battle uphill but God has been giving me His strength.  There is such light...and I see God's goodness.

Over the past few days though, I found myself wounded.  I spent the morning mad about it.  I thought, "Why when everything was getting so much better, does something so bad happen?".  I don't want to go into details of what happened here.  I was doing well...then I was hurt.  BUT, I realize....Satan was losing.  It had been over 2 weeks since a panic attack.  My thoughts were straying away from darkness...and then BAM!  I was attacked.  I spent the last 3 days in and out of tears and I even (sorry church family...we are all human) screamed curses all this morning before work...wept...threw a chair...and punched a wall.  I am feeling more depressed now than I did the past couple weeks.

One of the many things that I was mad about was that I was doing so well and then Satan found another way to hurt me.  He couldn't do it inside of me any more so he used circumstances.  Now I find myself wondering about escape...when can I go home...I feel so weak.

So...family.  This is my request.  Continue to pray.  I love your support and cherish it more than you can ever know. I look forward to coming home and seeing you soon.  Pray specifically that I will be given what I need...whether it be space and time to think and grow in Him, or if be a way to keep myself busy in service to Him.  Pray that God will provide the people in my life that can help me to grow closer to Him.  Also, pray that God will give me the strength to be His light here in Korea and wherever else He may send me.  Pray that God will strengthen me, teach me my value in Him and give me endurance to run the race.

Also, pray that He gives me discernment about where to go for summer vacation.  I was thinking of doing some mission work in the Philippines but I want to follow God's leading not my own.

Lastly Family, I leave you with the knowledge that I love you so much.  I value you and every time I speak to my mother she reminds me that I am not alone.  I have the whole Body behind me.  THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment